4 Week Photography Course (Level 1) January 6th 2021
4 Week Photography Course (Level 1)
Over a fun filled 4 weeks you will learn everything from your camera’s basic settings to a variety of photography styles. You will move out of auto and into the semi manual modes and you will start to take control of your photographs and become a more confident shooter. You will start to take charge of your everyday imagery and learn how to get the most out of the kit you own. This introductory online interactive photography course takes place one evening a week for four weeks and is ideal for someone who wants to get out of shooting in automatic, to kick-start a new hobby or passion with a taster of all that photography has to offer. This course includes online access to course E-Notes.
Areas Covered On This Online Course:
- Semi manual modes – Aperture & Shutter Speed
- ISO & White Balance
- Introduction to different photography styles & genres including B&W, street, landscape, macro, portrait & night time photography
- Composition techniques – understanding images
- Lens & accessories explained
- Different camera equipment & how to maintain your kit
- Bonus: Top ten photography tips
Please Note: This online course takes place one evening a week and each class is 85 minutes. It includes online access to course E-Notes and tutor support by email throughout.
*PLEASE NOTE* Google Chrome is the recommended browser to get the best experience from the session. Please ensure that your device (desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone) and connection speed meets the minimum requirements necessary.