Macro Editing 101: May 26th 2020
Macro Editing 101 (60 Minutes)
In this virtual classroom session, editing of macro images will be covered step by step in realtime, from importing of original files to exporting for web or print. It will cover a wide range of editing settings found in most software programs including Lightroom and Photoshop. With walk through editing of sample images to explain the process of enhancing your images, this session will help you to produce amazing close up and macro photos. This session is suitable for all levels and no software is required to sit the session.
Areas Covered In This Session:
- RAW versus JPEG formats
- Cropping & resizing
- Correcting exposure/adjustments & levels
- Colour correction & adjustments
- Controlling style effects
- Enhancing details and Sharpening techniques
- Healing and tidying adjustments
- Black & white conversion techniques
- Focus stacking software
- Export settings for final images
Please ensure that your device (desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone) and connection speed meets the minimum requirements necessary.